INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical Cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. ACCORDING TO THE TERM OF CONSERVATION Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
ACCORDING TO THE SHELF LIFE
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
AP CUBED S.L is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
– The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights: AP CUBED S.L., CIF B09864760 and registered office at Calle Lagasca, nº 99, 28006 Madrid. Email email@example.com
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
This website uses third-party cookies, which are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In this case the Cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits received and the pages viewed, being accepted its use when browsing it.
|_ga (Google)||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid (Google)||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat (Google)||1 minute||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.|
|_gali (Google)||30s||Improved link attribution.|
|welaunch_current_tab||30 days||Its purpose is to remember the location when searching for a store.|
|WordPress||2 years||Used for the correct functioning of the WordPress content manager.|